Pasta Pizza Margarita as soon as Chicken next I Cant Believe Its Not Butter! Spread, Cooked Chicken, Water, 2% Milk, Knorr Pasta Sides - Alfredo, Plum Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, roomy Basil Leaves
The ingredient of Pasta Pizza Margarita behind Chicken
- 2 tablespoons i cant believe its not butter! increase
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons spacious basil leaves thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Pasta Pizza Margarita behind Chicken
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, water and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorru00ae Pasta Sidesu2122 - Alfredo and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Return chicken to skillet, then top with tomato and cheese. Let stand covered 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutritions of Pasta Pizza Margarita behind Chickencalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 180 calories
cholesterolContent: 3 grams
fatContent: 45 milligrams
proteinContent: 13 grams
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams
sodiumContent: 4.5 grams
sugarContent: 190 milligrams
: 3 grams